西欧国际交友网欢迎您!专业,快捷高效的跨国婚姻机构
服务热线:400-862-5708 0755-25162739
英语学习
English Study
您当前的位置:主页 > 英语学习 > 英语学习 >

关于问路的情景对话

发布时间:2015-10-11 16:01 ? 浏览次数:

 
aPam, where's the closest ATM?

帕姆,最近的自动取款机在哪儿?

bIt's not that far. Do you see that Yellow building over there?

不远,你看到那边的那个黄色建筑了吗?

aExcuse me. Is this where I catch the bus for the zoo?

打扰了。我要去动物园在这里搭公车可以吗?

 

Well,you can take the No.36 bus from here, but then you have to walk about 30 minutes.

额,你可以从这里搭36路车,但是之后你必须走30分钟左右。

aExcuse me, does this bus go to the new bookstore?

打扰了,这路公车去新书店吗?

 

 

No,you'll have to get off at the bank,and take a No.50.

不,你必须在银行那里下车,然后搭50路公车。

Where are you going,Jane?
 

         简,你要去哪里?

bI'm going to the hospital to see Susan.

我想去医院看苏珊。

打扰了,公车在这里停吗?

打扰了,你能告诉我如何去校医室吗?我迷路了。

Yes, they all stop at this corner.

是的,他们都在这个角落停。

aExcuse me, could you tell me how to get to the school clinic? I've lost my way.
Yes. Go straight ahead till you come to the traffic lights, turn left there and it's the first turnning on the right.

是的。一直往前走,直到你到达交通灯,在那里向左转,医务室就在第一个拐角处的右边了。

aExcuse me, where is the nearest gas station?
 

打扰了,最近的加油站在哪里?

 
Go along this street to the traffic lights.

沿着这条路走到交通灯那里。

aExcuse me, but could you tell me the way to the railway station?
 

打扰了,你可以告诉我去火车站怎么走吗?

 
The railway station? Just go down this street and turn left at the second corner. The station is at the end of that street.
 
火车站?沿着这条街向南走,在第二个拐弯处向左转,火车站就在那条街的末尾处。
 
您能告诉我怎么去北京大学吗
 
aExcuse me,could you tell me where Peking University is on this map?

打扰了,您可以告诉我在这张地图上北京大学在哪里吗?

 

 
bLet me see. Here it is.

让我看看。它在这里。

aExcuse me,can you tell me where the post office is?

打扰一下,请问邮局在哪儿?

 
bIt's on the Fifth Avenue.

在第五大街.

请问到假日旅店怎么走?

 

aCan you direct me to Holiday inn?
bCross the street and walk two blocks west.You can't miss it.

在第二个交通灯那儿过马路就到了.

aExcuse me. Do you know where the Admiral Hotel is?
 

对不起,你知道海军上将旅馆在哪儿?

 
bThat's over on Callaway Street,isn't it?

那是在卡来威街,不是吗?

aBy the way miss, where is the toilet?
 

顺便问一下,洗手间在哪里?

 
bToilets are in the rear, I am afraid all the toilets are fully occupied at the moment.

洗手间在后面,恐怕此刻所有厕所都满了。

aExcuse me,Miss,can you tell me where the bank is?
 

打扰一下,小姐,你能告诉我银行在哪儿吗?

 
bYes,the bus doesn’t go there directly.You have to take the No.26 bus for five stops and then change to a No.16 bus and get off at the third stop.When you get off,you can see the bank.

可以,但是车不能直接到那儿你得坐5站26路公共汽车,然后换乘16路公共汽车,在第三站下车后你就能看到这家银行了。

aIs there a bookstore near here?
 

附近有书店吗?

对不起,请你告诉我怎样回希尔顿饭店好吗?我恐怕迷路了。

 
bYes,it's straight ahead around the corner.

有,就在前面的拐角处.

aExcuse me, would you tell me how to return to Hilton Hotel. I'm afraid I lost my way.
bDid you have hotel card or something?

你有饭店名片或其他东西吗?

aExcuse me,could you tell me the bookshop’s address?
 

对不起,你能告诉我这个书店的地址吗?

 
bYes,the bookshop is just around the corner.Turn left and you’ll see the bookshop.

当然,书店离此不远就在转角处向左拐你就能看到。

aExcuse me, How do I get to the Grand hotel?
 

对不起,请问到圆山大饭店怎么走?

 
bI am sorry , I didn’t catch what you said. Could you repeat it please?

对不起,我没听懂你说的话,可以请你再说一遍吗?

aExcuse me, you look lost.Can I help you?
 

抱歉,你好像迷路了,需要帮忙吗?

 
bOh,Thank you. I'm looking for the train station.

噢,谢谢,我正在找火车站.

aExcuse me. I'm looking for Bluemingdails. Could you tell me how to get there?
 

我在找Bluemingdails购物中心,你可以告诉我该怎么去吗?

对不起,不知道可不可以请你帮个忙。

 
bSure. It's very close actually.You go straight down this road. Then you turn left, at the next junction.

当然,事实上离这里很近。你沿着这条路走下去,然后在下个路口左转。

aExcuse me, I wonder if you can help me.
bSure. What's up?

当然,什么事?

Sorry to trouble you. Can you tell me how to get to the City Bank?
 

麻烦您一下,到花旗银行怎么走?

 
bIt's about two or there blocks away from here.

离这儿有两三个街区.

  • 上一页


推荐到:0

上一篇:见面英语对话,问候语 下一篇:接打电话时的各种问题对话模拟